Moreton Bay Rail Project - SFC (Static Frequency Converter)
PSD Energy have been awarded the contract to supply 6-off Modular transportable buildings for the Moreton Bay Rail project to GE for the Queensland Rail Network.
The Moreton bay SFC project has been identified as a critical hub in the QR network and is the first project of its kind for QR.
PSD Energy are responsible for the following:
- Detailed SFC Building Structural Design
- Site Primary Designs
- RPEQ calculations and sign off
- Switchroom Manufacture and Supply
- ATS Cubicle manufacture
- Building fit-out and integration
- Delivery and erection onsite – March/April 2014